By supporting and celebrating the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, members of the Firebird Society support the museum’s mission, to share the joy and excellence of the Bechtler collection with all in order to inspire, inform and enhance cultural and intellectual life. Funds raised through Firebird Society donations provide critical operating support for the Bechtler, allowing the museum to present changing exhibitions, public programs and community outreach opportunities throughout the year.
The Firebird Society’s name is derived from Niki de Saint Phalle’s Firebird sculpture, installed on the museum plaza in November 2009. The Firebird is a primary piece in the Bechtler collection and is now a landmark on Tryon Street in Uptown Charlotte.
FIREBIRD SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
All of the benefits of the Sustainer Membership, plus:
- National Travel
- Fall and Spring VIP Parties (2)
- Free admission to the Bechtler for two guests with every visit
- Private after-hours cocktail receptions and guided tours of new exhibitions
- Annual donor listing
- 20% store discount
- 15% facility rental discount
- Invitations to educator-led tour
- Free admission for one to public programs: Jazz at the Bechtler, Music and Museum, and Modernism + Film
- Invite to annual education programs and guests lectures in conjunction with an exhibition
- Reciprocal privileges in the entire U.S
Purchase Firebird Society memberships online:
For more details or to make a gift, please email Mat Duncan, Membership, Assistant Director for Individual Giving at email@example.com or call 704.353.9202.
- Monday10am - 5pm
- Wednesday10am - 5pm
- Thursday10am - 5pm
- Friday10am - 5pm
- Saturday10am - 5pm
- Sunday12pm - 5pm
Get directions and parking information.
Stay up to date with the latest Bechtler happenings by subscribing to our emails.
An Individual Membership with unlimited access to the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art is $50.