Bechtler By Night: Game Night
LOCATION: BECHTLER MUSEUM OF MODERN ART
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16 FROM 5-9 P.M.
BECHTLER BY NIGHT
Art enthusiasts across the city of Charlotte have made #BechtlerByNight the premiere art event to look forward to the third Friday of every month. Friday, February 16, the Bechtler will provide a night of entertainment with Game Night.
Grab your friends and family and crank up those competitive juices, it's Game Night at Bechtler By Night! Challenge other competitors to Bechtler trivia in the lobby, where you can win great prizes for showing off your trivia knowledge. Don't forget to show your steady hand with giant jenga (also in the lobby) and create your own works of art in the style of Bechtler collection artists in the second floor classroom.
Bechtler By Night lets you experience the museum galleries for free from 5-9 p.m. every third Friday of the month. Gather friends and view the extensive Bechtler collection under the cover of the night sky!
FEBRUARY THEME: GAME NIGHT
- Free Admission from 5-9 p.m.
- Exhibitions on View: 2 - Paul Strand in México; 4 - Maestros Mexicanos de otografia Moderna
- Gallery games and scavenger hunts
- Bechtler BINGO - Raffle prize!
- Enjoy light bites and a cash bar
- Lobby: Bechtler Trivia (7:30 p.m.), Giant Jenga, DJ Texanita from La Raza 106.1 FM (5-7 p.m.)
- Classroom: Wheel of Style - Creations in the Style of a Bechtler Collection Artist
- Featured Cocktail: Margarita (tequilla, triple sec, lime juice, salt, garnished with lime wedge)
#BechtlerByNight occurs every third Friday of the month, from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. Admission and museum activities are free. Small plates are available for purchase. There will be a cash-only bar serving wine, beer, spirits and nonalcoholic beverages.
- Monday10am - 5pm
- Wednesday10am - 5pm
- Thursday10am - 5pm
- Friday10am - 5pm
- Saturday10am - 5pm
- Sunday12pm - 5pm
Book a space at the Bechtler to host your next event.
- Audio tours
- Docent-led tours
- Group tours