Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Know Before You Go
We are dedicated to creating a safe environment for our staff and guests by following physical and sanitary safety precautions as outlined by CDC and NCDHHS health guidelines.
Please see below for visitor guidelines and tips to help you enjoy your visit to the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art. If we can answer any immediate questions for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In accordance with the updated NCDHS guidelines, while in the museum, face masks are required for staff, as well as guests ages 3 and older. Free and disposable masks are at the front desk.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- Monitor your health. Please return on a different day if you are running a fever or have recently been in close contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Don’t be shy! Please let a member of our staff know if you have any questions or concerns before, during, or after your visit.
- No outside food or drink permitted in the building.
- Sanitized wheelchairs are available for use during your visit.
- Hours of Operation and Directions
- Discounted museum parking is provided at the Levine Center for the Arts garage (550 South Tryon Street) and The Green Garage (425 South Tryon Street). Please ask a guest experience associate for your parking discount coupon for one of these two parking garages.
- Learn about our exhibitions Isaac Julien: Lina Bo Bardi - A Marvellous Entanglement, Jean Tinguely: A Life in Motion, and The Bechtler Collection before you visit.